DOVON LLC launched a new production line for the production of stretch film in September 2016
In September 2016, LLC “DOVON” commissioned a stretch film production line.
Stretch film is an elastic packaging material that has the property of stretching for about two to three times during tension. Compared with conventional analogs, it is characterized by increased resistance to ruptures, punctures, and other external impacts.
Generally, stretch film is used to wrap products, materials or other goods on pallets using the method of rotational wrapping. Optimum adhesiveness (sticks well to the cargo items, leaving no traces) ensures secure fixation and safety of cargo.
Stretch film has a number of other operational advantages, namely:
- it is resistant to temperature changes;
- ensures maximum safety of a cargo;
- allows you to reduce the cost of packaging materials, as it is characterised by a high level of pre-stretching;
- due to the transparency, it is possible to control the condition of the wrapped goods;
- significantly simplifies the loading and unloading processes.
Three-layer Stretch film:
– thickness from 10 μm to 30 μm
– width from 150 mm to 500 mm; 1000mm
– inner diameter of the bobbin 50 mm, 76 mm.
- Calculator of polyethylene films